Monday 13 April 2009

Fragments

I've been very busy making stuff. According to my hands I overdid things (and they are right). I am totally addicted to piercing my pieces although it is so exhausting. I take this as a tough exercise for my hands as well as some sort of compulsive fun. Here's what I made:

Look, I decorated the outside of a bowl! You could even eat your soup out of this one.

It's not recommended to try it with this one though.

Here you can see my favourite parts of the remaining fragments of a bowl I made that cost me a lot of work. It cracked right through the middle when I gave it some finishing touches and obviously applied too much pressure doing so. I broke it into more pieces and can't decide whether I should fire some fragments or not.

I also deliberately made some pierced fragments, because I love them so much.

No comments: