Thursday 6 November 2008

WIP - Three Weeks Ago

All these faces of people deeply relieved I saw on TV in the last two days say a lot about US-American politics and I'm glad that for the first time in my lifetime the USA seems to get a President who has brains and I dare say a heart.

----------

Here's the first batch of work in progress pictures of my time of blogging absence. I made these items more than three weeks ago and most of them are finished by now.

Some odd vessels.

My Christmas ornaments and my little tree glazed and filled with glass.
I used glass beads on the ornaments. I just couldn't resist when I saw the beads on a sale. So many colour possibilities!

Small bowls glazed and filled with glass. I collected the blue shards of a smashed bottle on the street and carried them home like a treasure because I was so excited that I had found so beautiful blue glass.

No comments: